Port Hughes Tourist Park not only offers exceptional camping & cabin accommodation, but it also has a fantastic range of facilities for you to enjoy!
We are one of the few caravan parks in South Australia situated right on the foreshore, the tranquility allows you to relax and enjoy your leisure time. You can enjoy a picnic or a BBQ on one of our many coastal vantage points or head to the Tavern to enjoy a delicious meal. There’s a General Store right next door that offers beautiful fish and chips.
We offer a unique combination of a coastal setting with the convenience of being in the Port Hughes township. Port Hughes Tourist Park is the perfect family holiday destination. Come and try it for yourself.
Our park offers a wide range of facilities including:
- Large caravan sites
- Clean & Friendly environment
- Stunning views from the foreshore
- Close to boat ramp, general store & tavern
- 2 BBQ areas
- Three amenities blocks with family facilities
- Tourist Information
- Caravan Dump Point
- Basketball Ring
- Fish Cleaning Facilities
- Beach volleyball
- Park is connected to the beach
- Off leash dog run
- Laundry with washers & dryers
- Jumping pillow & Go-Karts
- Mini Golf
- Pet friendly – Please see pet policy
- Children’s Playgrounds
- Swap & Go Gass